• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
The HSC has both physics and English Ext 1 same day. Feels bad for them.
Last year's HSC completely clogged up the MX1 chem phys combo. They weren't on the same day but they were basically on consecutive days

ml125

HSC
http://www.cssa.com.au/servefile.ashx?f=lkjied32h2

Huh? CSSA have physics and MX1 three days apart

And economics the next week
oh hey lol didn't know where to find my timetable k thx lee lmao

aye it's actually alright haha thought it would be worse but guess this shows how much I cared about it to remember anything when I first got it lmao probs just saw it and was like 'k dw abt it, it's ages away'

ml125

HSC
lmao handed in my laptop to be repaired and library ladies only just realised I'm like 12 even tho they've been my baes for ages ripip meep oh well

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
http://www.cssa.com.au/servefile.ashx?f=lkjied32h2

Huh? CSSA have physics and MX1 three days apart

And economics the next week
SIGH. FOR REAL? Then I guess we are using independent. Fucks me over so badly though, I should actually start studying for it RN TAT

The HSC has both physics and English Ext 1 same day. Feels bad for them.
Yeah, but that combination IMO doesn't seem as popular as people doing any combination of Physics, Chemistry and MX1/MX2

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
SIGH. FOR REAL? Then I guess we are using independent. Fucks me over so badly though, I should actually start studying for it RN TAT

Yeah, but that combination IMO doesn't seem as popular as people doing any combination of Physics, Chemistry and MX1/MX2
lel I had the combo in yr11
but i dropped ex1

leehuan

HSC

Idk haven't seen the independents timetable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
So, I am doing biology by distance, there's three kids (including myself) at school who is doin biology, my two classmates do below minimal work, and during our skype sessions with the teacher they very obviously play games on their iPads.
Tomorrow I am going to speak to them about it but honestly when I have before they try to tell me that next year in the other two subjects they will try harder and do better.
Tbh I don't even know if they will take me seriously because I'm not big and scary, tbh they even do it in actual lessons and I am done. I will mention biology to them tomorrow but I might have to get the school captain involved, and tbh I wouldn't be against going to the director.

Bestintheworld

HSC
Speaking of trials, my school is so fking shit I bet we will get our timetable like a week before the fking trials. Its early next term and no one knows anything about the fking timetable. PISSES ME SO MUCH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
you guys shouldnt even complain since your trials are not LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!!

Btw, the biggest mistake made by our internet provider was giving us free internet for the day. Legit have downloaded i think 12 movies, and still going.
Rip

turntaker

HSC
you guys shouldnt even complain since your trials are not LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!!

Btw, the biggest mistake made by our internet provider was giving us free internet for the day. Legit have downloaded i think 12 movies, and still going.
Rip
How much data do you get usually?

leehuan

HSC
I remember in the trials, the guy who got dux in my school ended up having his trial MX1 and EX1 exams on the same day.

So tbh, shit happens but you can still turn it into a miracle.

Also, this is a dud post just because I don't want to see that ************* bot on the front page of my BoS

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
No worries, timetable got changed because all the Physics and Engineering students complained :D

FIRST WEEK
Monday - English Advanced Paper I
Tuesday - English Advanced Paper II
Thursday - Mathematics

SECOND WEEK
Monday: Economics
Tuesday: Physics
Wednesday: Mathematics Extension I

HEHEHEHEHEHE

leehuan

HSC
No worries, timetable got changed because all the Physics and Engineering students complained :D

FIRST WEEK
Monday - English Advanced Paper I
Tuesday - English Advanced Paper II
Thursday - Mathematics

SECOND WEEK
Monday: Economics
Tuesday: Physics
Wednesday: Mathematics Extension I

HEHEHEHEHEHE
Ew. High school engineering. Yuck~

leehuan

HSC
Hahahahaha! There are so many high school versions of anything, please.
Please.

I have a massive bias against high school engineering. I looked at the syllabus and just couldn't help but scream YUCK. The only things I liked about it were the things that overlapped into physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)