2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
He is coming, gonna next Ronaldo
honestly scared because of mou and all the players you bought, depay is gonna get loaned or become a willian
what do you think about ibra? i think he's gonna do shit because he's old, and ligue 1 isn't as challenging. plus he hasn't really done much in the ucl

Is your option Industrial? That shit has an insane amount to memorise .-.
Yea ._. what's funny is we've covered up to the sulfate dot point and we still don't know whether if its in our trials (we did that in the last 2 weeks of school)

literally the exam notice says: Some of Industrial Chemistry

wtf?

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
Yeah and Man U with their shitty player called Memphis don't suck big time ?
why do so many middle eastern people support real madrid? ( not saying you do but its a common occurrence for me)

Superwog even made fun of this in a video, also worship ronaldo.

and its not like we got actual homegrown talent (marcus rashford for attack) and one of the top youth prospects tony martial as well. Fact we didnt even play memphis for like half the games of the season and still didnt do THAT bad is pretty amazing

mrstripedshades

HSC
lad

and meanwhile my sister and dad r in the uk and been to old trafford and doing all kinds of shit sending me pics whilst I have the hsc smh

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Actually tbh, I'm legitimately getting into football

Still trying to get a feel for the whole thing both as a sport and with all the leagues. Playing FIFA helps ahahah

Everything is so incredibly different to the NBA though (which is my major major follow)

Bestintheworld

HSC
Actually tbh, I'm legitimately getting into football

Still trying to get a feel for the whole thing both as a sport and with all the leagues. Playing FIFA helps ahahah

Everything is so incredibly different to the NBA though (which is my major major follow)
finally! gg

go for rm, thats all I've got to say :p

edit:
why do so many middle eastern people support real madrid? ( not saying you do but its a common occurrence for me)
coz ronaldo yo na tbh I like all rm players like ramos, kroos, marcelo, modric

Last edited:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

Superwog even made fun of this in a video, also worship ronaldo.

and its not like we got actual homegrown talent (marcus rashford for attack) and one of the top youth prospects tony martial as well. Fact we didnt even play memphis for like half the games of the season and still didnt do THAT bad is pretty amazing
what? it's actually barcelona that's more supported by arabs, go to Lebanon and you'll hear people talking about messi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)