2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
i feel so unproductive ._.
all i've done this holiday is go through 3-4 past papers and the chemistry syllabus since I didn't have proper notes for chemistry,
and theres two weeks left

to add on, i need to become a pokemon master

how much has everyone else done?
Currently doing all the set work I had over the holidays lel - up until now I've done 1-2 past papers a day + general revision, but ee2 has eaten up most of that time tbh. I feel like I'm not doing enough cries.

I am on my way to becoming a pokemon master tho :'))))) Won't be long now kek
Easily claiming gyms, but can never stay long enough to defend them rip oh well meep

Jeff_

HSC
3 days left, trials start on the first day of school. Ripppp

Tfw when Physics exam finish in the afternoon, and Chemistry exam start on the next morning.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
3 days left, trials start on the first day of school. Ripppp

Tfw when Physics exam finish in the afternoon, and Chemistry exam start on the next morning.
Ah! Thats unlucky that you're starting much earlier compared to a majority of us :(

Good luck! I hope you've studied plenty :D

On the bright side, at least Physics and Chemistry aren't back-to-back on the same day :)

Bestintheworld

HSC
I still have 5 weeks to go, still chilling and doing summaries ahah haven't done past papers yet. Starting soon though

Jeff_

HSC
Ah! Thats unlucky that you're starting much earlier compared to a majority of us :(

Good luck! I hope you've studied plenty :D

On the bright side, at least Physics and Chemistry aren't back-to-back on the same day :)
Yeah still trying to get in as much PP as possible! :)

That reminds me how Physics, Economics and Chemistry are in W4 for the HSC lol :(

ml125

HSC
lmao ended up at a pc room bc friend has to wait for her mum - idek what I should do while I wait for my phone to charge - will probs go full on pokemon go once it gets to like 25% or smth idek tbqh
would play LoL or something but nah really don't want to get back into it right now, or ever bc lel what is productivity
actually so tempted to just study rn but ehHHhHhh

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
lmao ended up at a pc room bc friend has to wait for her mum - idek what I should do while I wait for my phone to charge - will probs go full on pokemon go once it gets to like 25% or smth idek tbqh
would play LoL or something but nah really don't want to get back into it right now, or ever bc lel what is productivity
actually so tempted to just study rn but ehHHhHhh
Challenger > HSC

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
wtf lmao

for curiosity reasons can i ask what gender you are

and out of the people you quoted most of them are guys, i really doubt they would know exactly she was wearing (unless..)
female! i want to wear those clothes to be hot like her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)