2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
if anyone has got cssa 2u solutions pm me if u can pls

fml

first 3 hour exam ever tomorrow too lmao.

and is h in simpsons and trapezodial just another way to write b-a?

Last edited:

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
@WLL if you remember, what were the most common questions in BST that were mentioned in past papers and your HSC exam?

ta

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
@WLL if you remember, what were the most common questions in BST that were mentioned in past papers and your HSC exam?

ta
BST...Business Studies? I would say the most common combination for essays would be something in the influences which affect what strategies are used or just the common strategies essay question. I seldom see processes being used as a essay question (more business reports IMO, especially for marketing and HR).

I won't say I'm the most accurate source since its been a while, but I do remember looking through and doing multiple school and CSSA trials had trained me up to be prepared for all strategy essays and strategy essays which is derived from a discussion of influences!

I can tell you that the possibility of the easiest Operations strategies question will most likely not be blessed in the 2016 HSC since it had its rotation last year

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
BST...Business Studies? I would say the most common combination for essays would be something in the influences which affect what strategies are used or just the common strategies essay question. I seldom see processes being used as a essay question (more business reports IMO, especially for marketing and HR).

I won't say I'm the most accurate source since its been a while, but I do remember looking through and doing multiple school and CSSA trials had trained me up to be prepared for all strategy essays and strategy essays which is derived from a discussion of influences!

I can tell you that the possibility of the easiest Operations strategies question will most likely not be blessed in the 2016 HSC since it had its rotation last year
This <3 But dude I did a past paper and it was like "How does SCM influence the transformation process" and I got triggered :(

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
This <3 But dude I did a past paper and it was like "How does SCM influence the transformation process" and I got triggered :(
They are the most awkward ones to write! I have definitely wrote several process essays, but that was during a period of time which I had all the time in the world to do a lot of essays :D I recommend tattooing one of each strategical essay and then exposing yourself to the dual-subtopics once in a while ^^

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
They are the most awkward ones to write! I have definitely wrote several process essays, but that was during a period of time which I had all the time in the world to do a lot of essays :D I recommend tattooing one of each strategical essay and then exposing yourself to the dual-subtopics once in a while ^^
Thx Senpai <3

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Question - HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS MEMORISE 3 ESSAYS FOR PAPER 2?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Question - HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS MEMORISE 3 ESSAYS FOR PAPER 2?
The key isn't to memorise whole essays, write paragraphs on various themes, characters, and what not and have a detailed idea of them, and then build your essay on the spot.

Like go through all the past paper questions relating to that text and write down a basic plan for each, see what the most common things in the plans are and write a paragraph for each

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
The key isn't to memorise whole essays, write paragraphs on various themes, characters, and what not and have a detailed idea of them, and then build your essay on the spot.

Like go through all the past paper questions relating to that text and write down a basic plan for each, see what the most common things in the plans are and write a paragraph for each
My insecurities get the better of me. When I do that I think I'll fuck up so I try and memorise things - then I get even more scared because I can't memorise. It's a fucking paradox and I don't even know if I used that technique correctly photosynthesis.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
My insecurities get the better of me. When I do that I think I'll fuck up so I try and memorise things - then I get even more scared because I can't memorise. It's a fucking paradox and I don't even know if I used that technique correctly photosynthesis.
I find even just writing it helps put some shit in my brain

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I didn't.
I know. And I understand in most cases its better NOT to - but I'm kinda tight on time lel. I know I can bullshit decently if I try tho, but I already fked up discovery so don't wanna risk the biscuit of Band 6 :(

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
So like. Kinda regretting this rn, but not really. Made a few bets around the school. I mean, I've done it before and gotten so much free food~
  • $20, for 1st/100% in Phys
  • $10, for 100% in 2U (Not sure why the other kid agreed?)
  • $10, for 95%+ in 3U
  • $10, Top 3 for Chem

So, like if trials goes according to plan, I'll be $50 richer. If not... Rip.

turntaker

HSC
So like. Kinda regretting this rn, but not really. Made a few bets around the school. I mean, I've done it before and gotten so much free food~
  • $20, for 1st/100% in Phys
  • $10, for 100% in 2U (Not sure why the other kid agreed?)
  • $10, for 95%+ in 3U
  • $10, Top 3 for Chem

So, like if trials goes according to plan, I'll be $50 richer. If not... Rip.
This is most retarded thing I've read.

Are kids betting on ranks now? Lmao.
The cringe is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)