2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Yeah, there were two people at my school that bet $5 on the line that they'd beat each other in chemistry.

Was the biggest joke among the entire chemistry and MX1 cohort at my school but it actually happened.

leehuan

HSC
I know. And I understand in most cases its better NOT to - but I'm kinda tight on time lel. I know I can bullshit decently if I try tho, but I already fked up discovery so don't wanna risk the biscuit of Band 6 :(
Nek min you actually didn't fuck up discovery.

sourmilk

HSC
I reckon my discovery essay was pre okay.

However I took my sweet ass time on unseen and only had 15 minutes for the fucking creative ;____;

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, there were two people at my school that bet $5 on the line that they'd beat each other in chemistry.

Was the biggest joke among the entire chemistry and MX1 cohort at my school but it actually happened.
You're making sound as if this was something big... and it's only a $5 bet lol.

leehuan

HSC
Yeah I looked back at it and couldn't read a word haha
Nice. You just reminded me of when one of my friends had to literally read out all of his answers to the biology teacher to mark it.

Only problem is good luck if even you can't read it.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Exams locked in principals office, the school had rang a locksmith to open it

Orwell

HSC
How long should my story be if I intend to finish it within a 50 minute period?

mrstripedshades

HSC
for?

i hope i maintain my rank for advanced, chemistry and physics otherwise RIP lmao.

CHemistry is actually so much stuff to revise. one of subjects ive kept on top of but still so many notes to read over and memorise seems impossible. Just focusing on doing some past paper questions and will try to read all my notes (like idk 60+ pages or some shit) over at night.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
for?

i hope i maintain my rank for advanced, chemistry and physics otherwise RIP lmao.

CHemistry is actually so much stuff to revise. one of subjects ive kept on top of but still so many notes to read over and memorise seems impossible. Just focusing on doing some past paper questions and will try to read all my notes (like idk 60+ pages or some shit) over at night.
same

for business because i didnt study the third module enough which was the 2 ext responses

kashkow

HSC
hahaha

tbh tho, content is more important than word count so I wouldn't be too worried about it; probably ~1200 seeing how others say allow around 1000 words for 40 minutes. Then again, it depends though on how fast you can write. I personally don't think I could write that fast (unless I memorise it) but idrk since I don't count afterwards.

Just make it between 800 - 1400 and make it a gun story. There are probably others here with better advice :/ lol

ml125

HSC
I have about an hour to get my shit done bc cafe closes around 10:30 rip

been here so often lately - owner and some of the other regulars walk past every so often and talk to me lel
pretty sure they're sick of seeing my face l m ao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)