• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Just wondering after a conversation I had with a friend, anyone here thinking of going into teaching after uni?
I did but I shrugged it off. I wouldn't be able to put up kids unless they were at least in Yr 11

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Did any of you guys find the production of materials or space hard?

What carryover(s) from prelim did it need?

mrstripedshades

HSC
for anyone doing/has done SOR. What do you guys recommend as study ? I know its an easy subject but yea u shuld be doing good in it. I've done good so far but have minimal notes and only had TWO assessments. No assessment for Islam where we have hardly done anything in my actual class.

wheres a good place I can get info from to make notes for religion? If it helps topics are Islam : Hajj, Environmental Ethics. Christianity (I have some notes but would add if i could) : Pope John XXIII, saturday sunday worship, bioethics

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
A lot of boring rote that is.

But it's still less rote than the water quality section in CMM

That was the easy part of the topic.
Probably even the easiest part of the entire subject, any questions about this scream out free marks.

trecex1

HSC
A lot of boring rote that is.

But it's still less rote than the water quality section in CMM

That was the easy part of the topic.
Personally I found the water topic in m/m a lot easier than all the PoM stuff. All the cell/isotopes/biomass needs a lot of practising, and of course there's the biopolymer (hoping they don't ask it this year). But yeah, naming hydrocarbons in both PoM and m/m are free marks.

mrstripedshades

HSC
For the physics dotpoint Outline Faraday's discovery. How indepth do we need to know about his discovery?

Just revising my notes.

Also Im finishing up my notes for Ideas to Implementation/brushing them up. Imo their not very good. Does anyone know a good source for them to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)