2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
oh and someone dumped a whole bottle of lube on one of the chicks wearing a hijab

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
IDK like you know how ppl group study for the sciences and humanities (and I think sometimes maths), wouldn't you do it for english as well?
Well usually people memorise their essays but if they didn't maybe it would be discussing key ideas of the text as well as values and context because everyone will have different ideas depending on their interpretation.

trecex1

HSC
IDK like you know how ppl group study for the sciences and humanities (and I think sometimes maths), wouldn't you do it for english as well?
Group studying is not helpful at all regardless of the subject- you're more than likely going to get distracted and waste time. Anyway everyone has their specific areas they need to focus, maybe work with one other person if you/they really need help.

leehuan

HSC
Group studying is not helpful at all regardless of the subject- you're more than likely going to get distracted and waste time. Anyway everyone has their specific areas they need to focus, maybe work with one other person if you/they really need help.
Actually, group studying forced me to do work during stuvac.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Group studying is good if you learn through explaining conceps to people.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Nah not if you've got a bunch of nerds with a lot of work and need a lot of help

Shuuya

HSC
Graduation tomorrow ;-;

-runs away in denial-

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Ay just finished my graduation, it was like sitting through death for 2 hours surrounded by pricks who thought it was funny to make fun of people walking up to get awards the entire time and one of them thought it was real funny to yank my hair from behind. //rant

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Ay just finished my graduation, it was like sitting through death for 2 hours surrounded by pricks who thought it was funny to make fun of people walking up to get awards the entire time and one of them thought it was real funny to yank my hair from behind. //rant

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
lol r u ready for HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)