• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Why do you think?

Bruh you only got like 2-3 weeks till the HSC
Because I already have all the content in my head, no need for notes lol

I just struggle writing essays for English under pressure so I need to do a few practice essays or something

plane

HSC
N/A
Chickens. Chickens everywhere.

Someone brought chickens in boxes to school and then took the chickens out of the boxes and the chickens then ran around.

mrstripedshades

HSC
for me writing notes helped a lot but i only did it for like 1 module physics and 2 chemistry. I think I may write it for Industrial just to revise the topic because I dont tihnk it was taught that well (it doesnt take that long. max will be 4-6 hours if I waste time/am OCD about it)

either way i really wasted this week in terms of studying :uhoh:. fk i hate this school system what kind of graduation is this tbh this shit needs change

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
for me writing notes helped a lot but i only did it for like 1 module physics and 2 chemistry. I think I may write it for Industrial just to revise the topic because I dont tihnk it was taught that well (it doesnt take that long. max will be 4-6 hours if I waste time/am OCD about it)

either way i really wasted this week in terms of studying :uhoh:. fk i hate this school system what kind of graduation is this tbh this shit needs change
Did you find it boring though?

mrstripedshades

HSC
idk isnt studying in general boring most of the time? I cant really remember I just knew I had to get it done (all my notes were done last minute for the test on hand) so i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)