• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Procrastinating when it's a couple of weeks before the HSC?

Nah DW, I'm supposed to be writing notes for HSC and revising prelim but am on BOS hahaha

Discovery creative here I come
Revising prelim? Prelim's over it's the HSC now though.

Shuuya

HSC
Procrastinating when it's a couple of weeks before the HSC?

Nah DW, I'm supposed to be writing notes for HSC and revising prelim but am on BOS hahaha

Discovery creative here I come
lmao I remember this time last year

look at us now :')

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Really?? I thought you'd defs be one of the remaining 2016rs

Well in that case, i got to add you on fb
I have a feeling ppl like Sien, Nailgun, KingofActing and all those ppl who hang out in the confessions threads with all the uni kids will remain

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
BTW what r u 2016ers gonna do with your resources when you finished the HSC?

Shuuya

HSC
@people doing speeches for Mod B

Do you guys think that they'll specify this year?

I'm praying that they don't because at the moment I only know Keating + Sadat, and I'm not looking forward to learning the rest

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Really?? I thought you'd defs be one of the remaining 2016rs

Well in that case, i got to add you on fb
HAHAHA, well I would've really loved to be - initially that was my decision when I first started. But that was when we had that whole gang which was super tight. If anything, I feel pretty disconnected from this community now that a majority of them have drifted off.

Nah you can still use it for chit chats-like how most uni kids do

why not?
Oh definitely! Its not like something I'm going to be like "Fuck yall, laters !" right after I get my ATAR, but my frequency is already dwindling.

BTW what r u 2016ers gonna do with your resources when you finished the HSC?
Textbooks = Sell them off for about 50% off RRP (Maybe donate the Preliminary stuff to the school)

Notes = This is a hard one, but if I do start up tutoring for Business & Economics, they will obviously be free resources for whoever I get to work with (But the likelihood of the cohort of Business & Economics doing tutoring? ...tiny IMO). Unfortunately, I'm a pretty tight-assed person when it comes to notes because it takes time to really really make a good set of notes thats either very condensed or very detailed and I can't help the feeling of not wanting to give it away for free

^^^^ Took a while for my eyes to adjust to all the green hahaha >u<
Ah yeah, I went to the 3 ~ 6PM, the green was so hard on my eyes, I just knocked out (I was sitting like right in front of Jake too, haha)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
HAHAHA, well I would've really loved to be - initially that was my decision when I first started. But that was when we had that whole gang which was super tight. If anything, I feel pretty disconnected from this community now that a majority of them have drifted off.
Huh what do you mean a majority have drifted off? R U talking about ppl like Unbiasedproductivity and Mcchicken and all the 2015ers who left (I have no idea who left bc I got a BOS account during the HSC period last year and paid no attention to the 2015ers)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Oh definitely! Its not like something I'm going to be like "Fuck yall, laters !" right after I get my ATAR, but my frequency is already dwindling.

Textbooks = Sell them off for about 50% off RRP (Maybe donate the Preliminary stuff to the school)

Notes = This is a hard one, but if I do start up tutoring for Business & Economics, they will obviously be free resources for whoever I get to work with (But the likelihood of the cohort of Business & Economics doing tutoring? ...tiny IMO). Unfortunately, I'm a pretty tight-assed person when it comes to notes because it takes time to really really make a good set of notes thats either very condensed or very detailed and I can't help the feeling of not wanting to give it away for free

Ah yeah, I went to the 3 ~ 6PM, the green was so hard on my eyes, I just knocked out (I was sitting like right in front of Jake too, haha)
Hahaha lol

What about maths stuff and english stuff?

meDAawesome

HSC
Would you guys recommend going to the HSC lectures? Are they worth my time or would I be better off just doing self study? I've heard mixed things about them.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Would you guys recommend going to the HSC lectures? Are they worth my time or would I be better off just doing self study? I've heard mixed things about them.
Just go to the ATAR notes one since they're for free

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Huh what do you mean a majority have drifted off? R U talking about ppl like Unbiasedproductivity and Mcchicken and all the 2015ers who left (I have no idea who left bc I got a BOS account during the HSC period last year and paid no attention to the 2015ers)
Unbiasedproductivity was definitely one of them. I remember them by their real names now tbh - Andy, Kat, Sien (who is still around), Jac etc etc

Hahaha lol

What about maths stuff and english stuff?
I don't think people should pollute themselves with my maths abilities LOL (and notes)

I won't be sharing my English (unless I'm offering tutoring for that...)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Unbiasedproductivity was definitely one of them. I remember them by their real names now tbh - Andy, Kat, Sien (who is still around), Jac etc etc

I don't think people should pollute themselves with my maths abilities LOL (and notes)

I won't be sharing my English (unless I'm offering tutoring for that...)
DON'T REVEAL THEIR NAMES ON A PUBLIC FORUM WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ

Wait did unbiased actually leave for real? And where's Mcchicken, she was here for a while and hung out here and on the confessions thread even when she was in uni

BTW did you adapt your "4 essays" to a whole bunch of essay questions to practice adapting or did you just memorise the whole thing word for word and not practice adapting pen to paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)