2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
2 more days....
I literally have to drag myself out of bed every morning, physically and mentally.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Meanwhile:
I'm chilling at my dads been going to a different town every day, and distressing :D

fanbed

HSC
do we get to check our papers in anyway? for physics very last question of section I the mars generator one, I wrote half my answer in the space but the rest in the extra writing book, but did not write "continued". does anyone know how do they mark the physics paper does one person check the whole paper.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations to everyone who has finished their HSC exams thus far, and good luck to everyone who still have exams to go-I have faith you guys will all do very well as long as you try your best.

Just a quick shout out-if you ever feel generous and want to give back to boredofstudies, we would greatly appreciate if you would upload some resources (i.e. your essays/creative/reports/assignments what not that have gotten a good result) for our resources section-for the 2017ers to have references and make their HSC less tedious. Now's the best time to give back to this supportive community and see the baton of knowledge get passed on :)

Special shout out to Grayce for her generous geography and english extension one contributions to the resource section :)

Last edited:

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Congratulations to everyone who has finished their HSC exams thus far, and good luck to everyone who still have exams to go-I have faith you guys will all do very well as long as you try your best.

Just a quick shout out-if you ever feel generous and want to give back to boredofstudies, we would greatly appreciate if you would upload some resources (i.e. your essays/creative/reports/assignments what not that have gotten a good result) for our resources section-for the 2017ers to have references and make their HSC less tedious. Now's the best time to give back to this supportive community and see the baton of knowledge get passed on :)
I would but I literally have 0 notes (except for the one's I'm making for chem now)

I can digitise the chem notes if anyone wants, it's like 70 pages though lol

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I would but I literally have 0 notes (except for the one's I'm making for chem now)

I can digitise the chem notes if anyone wants, it's like 70 pages though lol
It doesn't have to be notes, it can be essays, creatives, reports, assignments that you may have handed in for a subject and gotten good marks in .

leehuan

HSC
Now I'm that uni students jealous of the HSC kiddos wrapping it up.

ml125

HSC
Now I'm that uni students jealous of the HSC kiddos wrapping it up.
pls you wrapped up a solid yr ago fam

------

I'm surprisingly awake, probs the caffeine rip
I want to sleep but at the same time I'm completely paranoid that I haven't covered everything
S i g h s
Will aim to sleep before 4

leehuan

HSC
pls you wrapped up a solid yr ago fam

------

I'm surprisingly awake, probs the caffeine rip
I want to sleep but at the same time I'm completely paranoid that I haven't covered everything
S i g h s
Will aim to sleep before 4
But last year was last year and now I'm more concerned that uni is hell

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Congratulations to everyone who's finished their HSC today :D :D :D the pain is all over!

(Also, what was the chem exam like?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)