2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
A LOT of people mistakenly put too much effort in Yr 11 only to get drained for Yr 12. They're just like a few
Yeh and no matter how much you tell them, they still act like its the HSC
If i go to 2017rs thread rn and say that prelim doesnt matter, ill start WW3

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Thats coz ur new to posting

Anyhow, i love how our thread is meant to the serious one coz HSC but we all just talk shit, and the 2017rs are busy with exams and study.
They try too hard
that one simorgh guy flips tf out when people tell him not to be as serious in prelim, like fkn chill m8

A LOT of people mistakenly put too much effort in Yr 11 only to get drained for Yr 12. They're just like a few
tru, i saved up my chakra from yr 11, now i have study spikes at night with no coffee
This, of course, depends entirely on whether KOA is interested in guys or not.
so there's a possibility? ;)
go for it
worst thing that can happen is friendzone

leehuan

HSC
that one simorgh guy flips tf out when people tell him not to be as serious in prelim, like fkn chill m8

tru, i saved up my chakra from yr 11, now i have study spikes at night with no coffee

so there's a possibility? ;)
go for it
worst thing that can happen is friendzone
I see what you did there...

Bestintheworld

HSC
^Dont say prelim doesn't matter. I never focused on any of my subjects last year and I'm regretting not learning any maths. Still trying to catch up :cry:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
To this day, only like one boser knows my identity.
Ima black ninja
He's the ugliest thing I set my eye on <3 thank god I cute-ified him with an amazing nickname.

Real talk, working hard in preliminary is essential but not to the point where you lose your social life and just absorb yourself in studies

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
^Dont say prelim doesn't matter. I never focused on any of my subjects last year and I'm regretting not learning any maths. Still trying to catch up :cry:
Prelim doesn't matter, you should be mastering the basics to prep for hsc, not so much the details
(Maths is a different story lol)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
^ my pecs are bigger than ur tits

Edit: not meant for sien lol. Meant for WLL

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Prelim doesn't matter, you should be mastering the basics to prep for hsc, not so much the details
(Maths is a different story lol)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
And basically when you say "basics" what do you mean? Because I should've put more effort into learning the basic concepts/content for Physics so I could understand HSC Physics.

I think preliminary is important but not to the point where you stress about mistakes and exam marks because it's more of a process of learning what you need to avoid individually. But I wouldn't say that's all you need to learn from Prelim

leehuan

HSC
Maths is the only exception to being useful in prelim simply because it actually DOES get re-examined.

That is only one field of study though. Yes, it should be mentioned, but for the most part when people say prelim doesn't matter we're talking about the actual GRADES, not your academic conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)