2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
And basically when you say "basics" what do you mean? Because I should've put more effort into learning the basic concepts/content for Physics so I could understand HSC Physics.

I think preliminary is important but not to the point where you stress about mistakes and exam marks because it's more of a process of learning what you need to avoid individually. But I wouldn't say that's all you need to learn from Prelim
Idk about the other subs but it applied for my subs
My bio my teacher literally straight out said you don't really need prelim knowledge because you will relearn it in hsc :/ tho ofc it's good to know your prelim knowledge well

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Idk about the other subs but it applied for my subs
My bio my teacher literally straight out said you don't really need prelim knowledge because you will relearn it in hsc :/

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I'll admit, being adept at prelim physics (at the time, now I'm shit at it and can only do HSC) saved me when it came to calculations based questions. Heck, in the HSC exam because I didn't know they asked for a projectile motion equation, I got away by using W=Fs and KE=1/2mv^2 (not that you actually know what that means)

But that was about most of it. Otherwise yeah kinda got retaught. THEY PUT ELECTRIC FIELS INTO BOTH HSC AND PRELIM SYLLABUS.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
From the discussions, i think we can conclude that in prelim, you should pay attention in class to learn the concepts, but you shouldnt be studying 4-5 hrs per day and having a cry for losing one mark.
The exception is maffs where your have to have mastery over every concept

Agree?

Shuuya

HSC
From the discussions, i think we can conclude that in prelim, you should pay attention in class to learn the concepts, but you shouldnt be studying 4-5 hrs per day and having a cry for losing one mark.
The exception is maffs where your have to have mastery over every concept

Agree?
Agree.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
How's everyone doing? :D

Short intro about me for those who don't know: 15 units, drama + music + maths, sometimes I'm a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)