2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Soo devo, 30% listening and reading task and i bombed out hard. And the advanced cohort did really good as well so pree sure my rank is dogshit now.
Gonna have to get full marks in the next 3 assessments + trials.
#RoadToRank1InEngrish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Plz tell me someone can empathise with my engrish situation, or is everyone top 3...

ml125

HSC
I used to be 1. up until this year. Been talkin so much shit about the one kid who's stopping me from 1st in 3 subjects. I am sick of being 2nd.
Would be 1st in Advanced/Ext 1/Ext2 English if not for some kid in yr 11 who's been accelerated for english. Would be 1st in Chem if some other girl didn't beg our teacher for marks for like 2 weeks after we got our results back. I know how you feel ;-;

Bestintheworld

HSC
Plz tell me someone can empathise with my engrish situation, or is everyone top 3...
I absolutely suck at English lol I am ranked in the lower end of my cohort in a school ranked in 500s.. tells you how shit I am with English although I am gonna pick up my game now.

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
Would be 1st in Advanced/Ext 1/Ext2 English if not for some kid in yr 11 who's been accelerated for english. Would be 1st in Chem if some other girl didn't beg our teacher for marks for like 2 weeks after we got our results back. I know how you feel ;-;
Exactlyyyy! Someone gets it! Would be first in Chem/Phys/2U math if not for this one kid.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I was ranked in top 20s at the end of prelim but that seems like a distant dream right now....
Ah prelim, somehow i managed to come third in the grade, which would be awesome now as im aiming for top 3.

But all you guys that are ranked low, are you going to go hard out or have you accepted your fate?

Bestintheworld

HSC
Ah prelim, somehow i managed to come third in the grade, which would be awesome now as im aiming for top 3.

But all you guys that are ranked low, are you going to go hard out or have you accepted your fate?
"You only do your HSC once, you may as well give it your best" does not apply to everyone but certainly applies to me. I am going to go hard out and try to pull myself to top 3 :p

Shuuya

HSC
By the way, how long are your practice essays usually? I'm averaging ~1300 words and that seems like an insane amount to write in 40 minutes, but I have no idea how to cut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)