has anyone tried the wasabi beef red rock deli chips
addicting af but expensive

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
speaking of wasabi

has anyone tried the wasabi beef red rock deli chips
addicting af but expensive
Well. I had salmon sushi and my friend thought it was a good idea to put the whole packet of wasabi on top.

And which dumbass ate it thinking there would be no consequences? Fucking me.

Wasabi is good though, so I might try those chips - they came out with the new smaller packets of new...flavours, right?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Well. I had salmon sushi and my friend thought it was a good idea to put the whole packet of wasabi on top.

And which dumbass ate it thinking there would be no consequences? Fucking me.

Wasabi is good though, so I might try those chips - they came out with the new smaller packets of new...flavours, right?
lmao wasabi'ness' >> anything else

yeah its a fairly mild wasabi taste. the small size its fine since its better enjoyed in smaller doses. I haven't tried the other ones but heard somewhere that the wasabi was the most accurate one (you can distinctively identify the flavors)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I've developed an immunity to wasabi effects, don't know how but for some reasons i can consume large quantities without it effing with my nose

Btw, does anyone know of any stories in which the protagonist undergoes a discovery, induced by nature?
I'm using a similar concept in my story but i don't know how to integrate it in without just telling the marker.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I've developed an immunity to wasabi effects, don't know how but for some reasons i can consume large quantities without it effing with my nose

Btw, does anyone know of any stories in which the protagonist undergoes a discovery, induced by nature?
I'm using a similar concept in my story but i don't know how to integrate it in without just telling the marker.
the protagonist is a snow man who doesnt know hes a snow man till he melts

jks thats like a subplot of frozen

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC

I enjoy the wasabi effect on my nose. Feels clear. Feels like a whole new world to me.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
the real struggle isn't editing my major work
its tryna read the comments ahaha

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I've been staring at this line for like 10 mins
I swear it says Legal and Plunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)