2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakulore

HSC
I kid <3
_______

WLL and Sien just witnessed what happens to the way I talk when alcohol gets into my system
Good. ;) Is anyone participating in 'Speaking 4 the planet'? My school decided to send me :blink2:

mrstripedshades

HSC
anyone else doing a CCAFL language? or a language other than english shit is fun tbh except saturdays lol

Faris_I

HSC
Hey guys, this is for those who did PDHPE
I have a 25% assessment coming up and we are given the essay questions. If anyone can help me out with these questions I would appreciate it
Describe the specific considerations of planning for performance in events/competitions. How would this planning differ for elite athletes and recreational/amateur participants? (6 marks)
Analyse how the type of training undertaken will improve the performance of athletes in various sports (12 marks)

Kolmias

HSC
Hey guys, this is for those who did PDHPE
I have a 25% assessment coming up and we are given the essay questions. If anyone can help me out with these questions I would appreciate it
Describe the specific considerations of planning for performance in events/competitions. How would this planning differ for elite athletes and recreational/amateur participants? (6 marks)
Analyse how the type of training undertaken will improve the performance of athletes in various sports (12 marks)
Write drugs is bad and you'll get full marks. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)