2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
So tempted to NOT download that fucking game because I know it will be the end of me. But my love for pokemon is helping me - that game sorta mocks the series tbh
Tbh it doesn't take up that much of study time because you can't play it very much at home, unless you live in the middle of a massive suburb with hella lot of pokemon in your house. Otherwise just play it to 'exercise' and on the way to places

Memphis Depay

HSC
Honestly, Pokemon GO sucks. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and i didn't get addicted. It's trash, who actually has the time to walk everywhere just to catch virtual crap. Not only that but it's consumes battery and data like crazy. My opinion anyway

Simorgh

HSC
Honestly, Pokemon GO sucks. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and i didn't get addicted. It's trash, who actually has the time to walk everywhere just to catch virtual crap. Not only that but it's consumes battery and data like crazy. My opinion anyway
Yeah and Man U with their shitty player called Memphis don't suck big time ?

ml125

HSC
The nearest Pokestop to me is the friar's statue. Pokemon Go is encouraging me to trespass private property.

TFW you can't play Pokemon Go because no 3G ;_____;
My friends have been leeching off my hotspot ever since it came out rip battery drain

oh well

gives me a reason to use their powerbanks heh

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Holy shit the amount of equations that needs to be remembered for Chemistry is insane.

I just finished the Eutrophication dot point and there's a shit ton of methods involving factors of water and testing them.

edit: aaaand Warragamba Dam.

Last edited:

Shuuya

HSC
Holy shit the amount of equations that needs to be remembered for Chemistry is insane.

I just finished the Eutrophication dot point and there's a shit ton of methods involving factors of water and testing them.

Is your option Industrial? That shit has an insane amount to memorise .-.

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC

I mean, it seems overwhelming at first. But if you do enough questions it sticks. At least that's what worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)