2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
When are you guys planning to start memorising english essays?
Probably start this weekend. So its not too close to the date where I'm cramming but not too far from the 13th where I'll forget it (I'm not really stressing to keep it in my long term memory as much). If I can cram 3 essays in my head the night before trials and get a 18, 17 and 16 respectively, I better improve from that

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
How come your parents didn't allow you to do it lol ?
Personal problems and my parents took the initiative to make the final decision :)

fk even 6 - 7 hours of study a day feels like its not enough, is this just me???
LOL, I think if you're actually doing the 6 - 7 hours, you're doing plenty! If you feel its not sufficient, use your phone to time yourself when you actually work (and stop if accordingly when you get up, use your Facebook etc...). It helped me realise that when I worked, I only did 1 ~ 2 hours out of the 5 hours I supposedly did.

meDAawesome

HSC
After looking through all my English essays which I thought were alright, they're actually complete trash. Contemplating life rn as I try and rewrite everything, I'll honestly be happy if I get a low band 5 for English at this point

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
After looking through all my English essays which I thought were alright, they're actually complete trash. Contemplating life rn as I try and rewrite everything, I'll honestly be happy if I get a low band 5 for English at this point
Have you contacted your English teacher for help?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Have you contacted your English teacher for help?
lmao this never works for me since she never replies to my emails

my mod b trials only had a mark, no comment. So I gave it back to her for a look 2 weeks before grad and I didn't get it back.

Emailed her 2 days ago, probably won't get a reply.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
lmao this never works for me since she never replies to my emails

my mod b trials only had a mark, no comment. So I gave it back to her for a look 2 weeks before grad and I didn't get it back.

Emailed her 2 days ago, probably won't get a reply.
If your english teacher doesn't reply why don't you get a tutor then?

meDAawesome

HSC
Does anyone else really burntout right now, like I'm getting barely any study done I'm so tired all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)