2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meDAawesome

HSC
I feel like I'm g for modern content wise but I've only done like 3 essays under timed conditions and worried if I'm gonna get fucked

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
gonna get fukt by mex2

the last few questions of every HSC paper i've done so far are an amazing pain in the ass

1997's q7-q8 are all circle geometry -_-
and q6's series question is something that i probably would not be able to do under pressure

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
modern history doesnt agree with me, day before my trial, and now, I feel like I am dying and v nauceous.
:l

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
How many hours a day LEGIT are you guys studying? I feel so demotivated and only study like 3 hours on regular days. Day before exam I probably do 6 maybe 8.

Before modules for english I did legit 9-10 hours straight tho (Excluding dinner)
I'm lucky to get two hours in
I am so unmotivated and send myself into a spiral of hate.
I spent last night trying to not think too much about it.
Stress makes life shitty.

eggs-kun

HSC
Can I leave my graphs in Mathematics in pencil?

I'm always out of time by the time I reach Q16 and have terrible drawing skills, so I'd much rather not waste time doing it twice. (Pencil -> trace with pen -> erase pencil out)

Shuuya

HSC
Can I leave my graphs in Mathematics in pencil?

I'm always out of time by the time I reach Q16 and have terrible drawing skills, so I'd much rather not waste time doing it twice. (Pencil -> trace with pen -> erase pencil out)
Aren't we supposed to draw graphs with pencil? I usually draw my axes in pen and the rest in pencil but got called out for it in my trials, so I'm sticking with pencil for HSC

ml125

HSC
I spent a good 2-3 hours cleaning my room out of procrastination. So much dust, can't stop coughing and my skin feels all sticky lmao, probably the only good thing to come out of me not studying. I haven't seen this much of my room since I moved here x_x

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Doing 4U past papers encourages me to bring lube on doomsday. Some of these questions are insane with so many curve balls.

Commending the 2016ers who are able to do them, seriously. I'd be lucky with a raw 60-70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)