2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
I get so pissed actually when theirs people whining in the fucking exam/stressing like with their voice going ARGHH and shit like that.

its so fucking annoying and forced, fucking calm down. The most annoying thing is, that guy sits in front of me in the order for Physics, Chem and maths.

fuck

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I get so pissed actually when theirs people whining in the fucking exam/stressing like with their voice going ARGHH and shit like that.

its so fucking annoying and forced, fucking calm down. The most annoying thing is, that guy sits in front of me in the order for Physics, Chem and maths.

fuck
The angst is real

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
I understand all of it but I just don't "see" it in any of the graphs

I always end up doing 3 page proofs because I can't see how any of the theorems fit in so I prove everything from the basics
That's why I memorised what the theorems 'looked like'

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Even though i hate easy tests as it doesn't differentiate between good students, i really hope the mx2 paper is doable (like last years) or atleast has questions that i've already done before, for the sake of my atar.
#wishfulthinking

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Even though i hate easy tests as it doesn't differentiate between good students, i really hope the mx2 paper is doable (like last years) or atleast has questions that i've already done before, for the sake of my atar.
#wishfulthinking
pls no hard circle geo

I want that 100

mrstripedshades

HSC
Wasnt that troublesome except seemed easy to get silly mistakes in.

Also, how do you guys intened to prepare for Maths on Friday? since its an afternoon exam what are your plans? past paper or???

I think Im going to read over proofs/stuff Im not sure on read some notes, look at graphs etc. Will wake up probably around 9-10 because I dont want to get distracted either.

edit : nvm it was meant to be the 3u 2011, havent done it yet. But the 2011 2u was really easy imo compared to previous years so I didn't know how you could find it that hard.

Last edited:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Was the 2011 2 unit paper considered to be fairly hard? I think that was the one where their were a lot of complaints, or was it 2013?

Wasnt that troublesome except seemed easy to get silly mistakes in.

Also, how do you guys intened to prepare for Maths on Friday? since its an afternoon exam what are your plans? past paper or???

I think Im going to read over proofs/stuff Im not sure on read some notes, look at graphs etc. Will wake up probably around 9-10 because I dont want to get distracted either.
We have to go to school that day since we're technically in first term year 12 but we are gonna have maths all day so I'll probably relax until the exam and a few MC and q11 warmup.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC

fuck
tbh i wanted to sob when i saw the Mod A question in paper 1 but i realised i would waste time and regret it and everyone would hate me..

but that sucks man :L

mrstripedshades

HSC
tbh i wanted to sob when i saw the Mod A question in paper 1 but i realised i would waste time and regret it and everyone would hate me..

but that sucks man :L
I dont really care if someone cries and I cant hear them. Its just annoying because it feels exaggerated and forced, their stressing a lot of other people out with what their doing tbh.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Finished bio 30mins early.
I did the multiple choice in 15 mins!
I tried to take my time but I couldn't?

:V
Was good

Bestintheworld

HSC
Finished bio 30mins early.
I did the multiple choice in 15 mins!
I tried to take my time but I couldn't?

:V
Was good
Wot. I found the mc questions the hardest. I finished the exam when atleast 45 mins was left. I didn't leave though. Kept going over my answers.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Wot. I found the mc questions the hardest. I finished the exam when atleast 45 mins was left. I didn't leave though. Kept going over my answers.
I found them v easy, there were one or two I stopped and had to close my eyes and think for it, but apart from that the mc was gr8
I stopped, filled out all my stuff to fill out, made sure I answered every question then left

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
OMg that question about the colourblind bionic eye shit threw me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)