2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie_dough

HSC
N/A
I'm fine going to sleep. 9:00PM the night before the exam.

But then, without exception, I wake up at 1:30AM and take ages to fall back asleep. I'm not even consciously stressed or anything.
if it's always at that time, it's probably just the part of your sleep cycle where you are closest to waking, and you wake up :p if you take a while to sleep again, there's probably something in the back of your mind

Shuuya

HSC
Is it just me or was the listening faster than previous years lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
That seems to be the general consensus xD

why bostes why

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

why bostes why
2 questions in I was like either I'm b1 material or this year is going 100 miles an hour

Did your school do jtan? I think it was a similar speed to that lol

Last edited:

Shuuya

HSC
2 questions in I was like either I'm b1 material or this year is going 100 miles an hour

Did your school do jtan? I think it was a similar speed to that lol
I think we looked at some of the past papers, but I don't remember the listening

And what the heck was that three marker that they gave us two lines to write

To be honest I'm not sure how to feel anymore because the other sections were alright, but listening threw me off so I was dead throughout the whole thing

I lost it when they started talking about the selfie stick in the reading though lol

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I think we looked at some of the past papers, but I don't remember the listening

And what the heck was that three marker that they gave us two lines to write

To be honest I'm not sure how to feel anymore because the other sections were alright, but listening threw me off so I was dead throughout the whole thing

I lost it when they started talking about the selfie stick in the reading though lol
The selfie stick xDDD when bostes tries to be modern but fails lol
Ah yea that 2 line for 3marks was weird, I couldn't fit all the content in so I left out some :/

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
The selfie stick xDDD when bostes tries to be modern but fails lol
Ah yea that 2 line for 3marks was weird, I couldn't fit all the content in so I left out some :/

Wut, selfie stick.

Did a weed house burn down when they were making the test ahah

Shuuya

HSC
How likely do you guys think it is for an inequalities induction question to come up tomorrow?

mrstripedshades

HSC

why bostes why
my LOTE was the same, though its a cacafl or w/e the abbreviation is.

You definitely didnt have enough time to finish in listening time, but like all my exams I had plenty of time in the end

and im legit skipping binomial question at first, usually I run out of time and for binomial question I doubt i'll finish it but rather snag a couple marks. I'm fine with projectiles and everything else, can be fked over by Circle geo sometimes but did geo in practice papers, trials and 2u good so hopefully it will be fine.

Btw how do you guys approach ext exam? MC first or???

And do we have to write the entire alternate segment theorem?

I was really nervous at beginning of 2u, and messed up MC, but 11 calmed me down and did great in the rest of the paper. Will do q11 first I think, never done it like that but w/e XD

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
Just realised I didnt eat dinner today LOL, just ate some lamb patties haha...

Anyway, I am doing 2008 paper atm as someone told me its hard, guessing 2nd half is very hard because I just finished q4 and it hasn't been too difficult so far, got nearly full marks.

Feeling pumped for ext 1! Hope I dont choke and am able to get an e3 at least :) (I need to get a good enough mark so I dont get dragged down also. Most of the class is pretty even, but im 11/15, The marks are really similar from rank 13, but the last 2 places are really really bad. Like I wouldn't be shocked if both got e1's or at least last place did).

but i was 5th in trials, so if I can get that rank mark in HSC I will orgasm

gonna wake at around 7 tomorrow to look over/do hard questions, read some notes/circle identities, and try to understand binomials better.

BTW Do we have to write the entire alternate segment theorem down? or no?

mrstripedshades

HSC
I haven't even started studying SOR Lol.

I printed out notes I done for trials, and havent even typed up ones for my Islam personality xd.

oh well cram after maths lel.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Just realised I didnt eat dinner today LOL, just ate some lamb patties haha...

Anyway, I am doing 2008 paper atm as someone told me its hard, guessing 2nd half is very hard because I just finished q4 and it hasn't been too difficult so far, got nearly full marks.

Feeling pumped for ext 1! Hope I dont choke and am able to get an e3 at least :) (I need to get a good enough mark so I dont get dragged down also. Most of the class is pretty even, but im 11/15, The marks are really similar from rank 13, but the last 2 places are really really bad. Like I wouldn't be shocked if both got e1's or at least last place did).

but i was 5th in trials, so if I can get that rank mark in HSC I will orgasm

gonna wake at around 7 tomorrow to look over/do hard questions, read some notes/circle identities, and try to understand binomials better.

BTW Do we have to write the entire alternate segment theorem down? or no?
You can generally just write "alternate segment theorem".

mrstripedshades

HSC
You can generally just write "alternate segment theorem".
Thanks!

And Im just trying to make sure, but when your given two brackets and different functions to expand, like lets say you want to find value when x^0 or w/e (binomial theorem)

How are you meant to do these questions again? They havent come up in the practice I've done recently, but if I remember you do the two individually and join them together or??

Btw, had a good sleep yesterday, and today had trouble sleeping. But Im not really tired, like I could do several past papers right now. So my mum just told me to get up and do some work, Ima do this, but I am just wondering if you guys reckon I should take a nap of 2-3 hours at like 7-9? Or no point.

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Thanks!

And Im just trying to make sure, but when your given two brackets and different functions to expand, like lets say you want to find value when x^0 or w/e (binomial theorem)

How are you meant to do these questions again? They havent come up in the practice I've done recently, but if I remember you do the two individually and join them together or??

Btw, had a good sleep yesterday, and today had trouble sleeping. But Im not really tired, like I could do several past papers right now. So my mum just told me to get up and do some work, Ima do this, but I am just wondering if you guys reckon I should take a nap of 2-3 hours at like 7-9? Or no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)