2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
@chem kids

Do soaps have any environmental concerns or is it just detergents?

Because the dot point is about soaps and detergents but I haven't found anything for soaps [emoji28]
Aren't soaps insoluble in hard water? I asked my teacher and he said its especially important in country areas where mining is prevalent, or essentially there's alot of hard water

iStudent

HSC
Why was 2014 the year were bostes decided to be angels?
I hope we get their phys paper, and not anything like last years....
Angels with ridiculously poor aligning...

It's all relative unfortunately.
Actually would have preferred a more difficult paper for that year (my year)
feels bad.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

feels bad.
Well at this point, I would rather take something that i know i can get guaranteed marks, rather than something unpredictable

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC

feels bad.
Although 2015 and 2014 has aligning on par with each other.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Well at this point, I would rather take something that i know i can get guaranteed marks, rather than something unpredictable
THIS.

There is a love-hate relationship with accelerating Business Studies, I conditioned myself to to the point where I don't believe there will be any moderating, aligning and/or scaling - and I still don't believe it.

meDAawesome

HSC
What was difficult about last year's exam?
The fact that some of the answers they said were 'correct' were actually wrong physics or just didn't have a correct answer provided in multi choice (I'm looking at you Q18 and 19). Also a couple of the long mark responders asked stuff completely out of syllabus with wacko marking guidelines. I heard the person who wrote the exam left over the backlash.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
The fact that some of the answers they said were 'correct' were actually wrong physics or just didn't have a correct answer provided in multi choice (I'm looking at you Q18 and 19). Also a couple of the long mark responders asked stuff completely out of syllabus with wacko marking guidelines. I heard the person who wrote the exam left over the backlash.
I quite liked the 6 marker..but for now I cant really tell the 'difficulty' of the exam as I can only do the space questions.

iStudent

HSC
Although 2015 and 2014 has aligning on par with each other.
Would mean those exams were similar difficulty. Haven't seen 2015 but I know 2014 was easier than years before and subsequently one of the least generous aligning (compared to previous years).

Back when a low 90 could be close to state rank. I wish I did my HSC in those years haha.

silver3z

HSC
i'm so tired. i studied a lot for first weeks of HSC. now that i have two more exams left (and a week to study them) i have no more energy to do anything. i've spent about half of that week resting, but i still can't get my shit together. the end is so close...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
i'm so tired. i studied a lot for first weeks of HSC. now that i have two more exams left (and a week to study them) i have no more energy to do anything. i've spent about half of that week resting, but i still can't get my shit together. the end is so close...
100% feels.
My motivation is that fact that i worked hard throughout the year and am not about to give it all up in the final moments.

mrstripedshades

HSC
same fuck! i was honestly so burnt out after extension lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)