2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

brbstudying

HSC
FOR PEEPS WHO ARE ONLINE!

Today I went over Ancient History (home study), English Advanced (home study) and English Extension 2 (school study). I have assigned myself 3 hours before bed. So which subject should I study now?

Legal Studies
Modern History
English Extension 1

--

Also, burning out sucks! I find that lying down, closing your eyes and listening to music for perhaps 5-10 minutes helps "recharge" OR thinking about dat ATAR goal can also help as an internal force of motivation. OR generate a false sense of "panic" (for example, convince your mind that your half-yearly is within the next 3 days, or even as early as tomorrow), and this will fabricate artificial stress that forces you to work.

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh god I just got my notification for my second english task its 25% of internals and its a frikkin creative which I haven't even started im pANICKING

Frostguard

HSC
Hows everyone's prep for half yearlies?
imao they put legal and economics on the same day,,, each subject has 50+
the timetabler even said ' I'm not going to put Social Science and History together and he did it anyway omfg
cant wait to write 4 essays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
My exams aren't even spread out either, 2 in the first week, 1 in the second and 4 in the third week.... amazing

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
imao they put legal and economics on the same day,,, each subject has 50+
the timetabler even said ' I'm not going to put Social Science and History together and he did it anyway omfg
cant wait to write 4 essays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
My exams aren't even spread out either, 2 in the first week, 1 in the second and 4 in the third week.... amazing
Oh wow unlucky... good luck with that :D our half yearlies were all 100 marks

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Lucky you guys get multiple weeks for your half yearlies...
All our half yearlies are in 1 week (Week 7).... THE 4 DAY WEEK!! before Easter.

Good thing I only have Physics, 3u and 4u
Our school has a separate task for Chem and E&E so, and we have a speech to do for English in week 7 so there isn't a half yearly for that either.

jjuunnee

HSC
Lucky you guys get multiple weeks for your half yearlies...
All our half yearlies are in 1 week (Week 7).... THE 4 DAY WEEK!! before Easter.

Good thing I only have Physics, 3u and 4u
Our school has a separate task for Chem and E&E so, and we have a speech to do for English in week 7 so there isn't a half yearly for that either.
Only one week??!!

Our half yearlies start Thursday week 9 I think with English, and then we have the long weekend before the rest of the exams in weeks 10 and 11

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Hows everyone's prep for half yearlies?
I'm lucky I've only got three half-yearlies, but I've got assignments to do beforehand so I haven't had as much time to prep
Also my half-yearlies don't even have much weighting (except visual arts at 25%)
Pretty sure legal studies is only 15% and math is either 15% or 20%

brbstudying

HSC
We have our last school photos this week. :(

Gonna actually make an effort to look good, which is a step up from my indifference in past years (so yeah, HSC does change you :p)

Last edited:

Frostguard

HSC
We have our last school photos this week. :(

Gonna actually make an effort to look good, which is a step up from my indifference in past years (so yeah, HSC does change you :p)
Had mine last week im pretty sure i messed up my school photo (smiled too much lol...........)
is your grade doing muck up??

PikyoK

HSC
Hi guys

Long Time No See

Anyways, just an update, I have my Half Yearlys start this Friday and ends on Friday 16th March.

The reason why I haven't been on this site is because of study (very obvious)

brbstudying

HSC
Random (and perhaps slightly disgusting) thought, but I honestly have no time to shower anymore. Like, of course I will shower, but it's like I'd be better off without it in terms of time constraints. :spin:

brbstudying

HSC
Random (and perhaps slightly disgusting) thought, but I honestly have no time to shower anymore. Like, of course I will shower, but it's like I'd be better off without it in terms of self-imposed time constraints. :spin:

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Wait now I feel like I should be doing more ahhh. Even if I do 3hrs of study a night i still have 2 and a bit hours to just chill. Am I doing something wrong or are people just more pressed for time / want to study all day after school?

PikyoK

HSC
I really love this website. It gives me notes and everything to help me for my exams and assessments even if I don't have enough time to write and remeber them. :D

Kolmias

HSC
Is anyone applying to accounting cadetships cos no-ones responded to the cadetships thread. It's usually super active every year rip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)