2018ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
A school not offering Modern? If that's actually happening that's nuts considering its one of the most popular subjects in the state
I was just making an example if a subject wasn't offered , what would be the choices for a student? For eg if a subject like Maths Extension 2 wasn't offered at a particular school?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I was just making an example if a subject wasn't offered , what would be the choices for a student? For eg if a subject like Maths Extension 2 wasn't offered at a particular school?
Distant tutoring but you gotta tell your school so they can register you in the course to NESA

OkDen

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, a person I know just goes to another school for the subject (Ext English) because it wasn't offered at her school.

Eudemonic

HSC
*Ranking*
Eco
Mod (Am repeating the accel I did last year lol)
Phys
Ext English
English Adv
Maths Adv
SOR

Kolmias

HSC
Econ
Ext Eng
English Advanced
Mod Hist
Chem
Legal
Maths
SOR

Rankings are misleading. I love all my subs at the moment.

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
Has anyone here studied at Bradfield College before? I would love to come back and do English extension as an adult. Feel like if you could master that level of English it would give you the world of confidence in anything related to English. Also over time I've appreciated the English language a lot more. Being born in Australia sometimes students take for granted the learning opportunities of English in high school. Always look to enrich your language by whatever means.

RusskiSydney

HSC
Biology can really eat a dick, three weeks in and I have done the most work I have done in years.

Is HSCHub any good as well? Cheers.

Last edited:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Biology can really eat a dick, three weeks in and I have done the most work I have done in years.

Is HSCHub any good as well? Cheers.
Yeah, I heard prelim Biology is really bland and that it gets better in HSC, they say that for basically all subjects though...

bchid

HSC
Can I still do a science/ medicine degree without Chemistry
These are my current subjects but I dropped chem because the teacher is clueless. There is still a chance to get back in though

Prelim - 2017
Sor I
Mathematics Extension 1
English Standard ( Really want to move up )
Biology
Economics
Pdhpe (Used to be Chemistry wanted to do business but that was full )

Some insight would be great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)