2018ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suu

HSC
N/A
It depends on the uni really- have a look through their websites to see.

bchid

HSC
If it was required would it be better to do it in the HSC or a course in uni ( keep in mind probably have to get a tutor to do well teacher is useless ) ?

sodiumziha

HSC
Should HSC mu1 pieces start practicing now? Or is 1.5 years before the HSC too early. Idk I'm extremely mediocre and I feel like Ill be needing all the prac I can get but clarinet tutor said something about overplaying pieces and wearing out the freshness or something
p.s. Aaaany recommendations for performances on clarinet for someone that's AMEB 3/4?????????????

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Should HSC mu1 pieces start practicing now? Or is 1.5 years before the HSC too early. Idk I'm extremely mediocre and I feel like Ill be needing all the prac I can get but clarinet tutor said something about overplaying pieces and wearing out the freshness or something
p.s. Aaaany recommendations for performances on clarinet for someone that's AMEB 3/4?????????????
Carnival of venice? The sooner the better

jgregory

HSC
Q: Anyone doing Eng. Ext. 1, what topics are you guys studying?

cthulu

HSC
Does anyone have a compiled list for things to memorise for Chemistry?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Yes! I'm doing 2 unit and finding it so boring! At the moment it seems to be all revision. But I would never be able to do 3 unit maths! Haha
Oh haha, I meant English, sorry, but yeah that's true prelim 2U starts really bland. Don't worry, when you get to calculus, you'll have plenty to work on!

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Kill my life, I HATE English. Seriously can't wait to burn my books in year 12
XD I'm actually enjoying exploring the themes but I hate the whole subjective technique thing. Like, if the author wanted to portray what you think he's portraying in a technique, he would've just said it. Blue curtains don't mean that the protagonist is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)