• Best of luck to the class of 2020 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Honestly as soon as I walk out of paper 2 my whole HSC will essentially be over that'll be the catharsis im looking for
For real, once English trials were over my stress levels went way down

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
i feel you, something is telling me that it's whatever that'll it be fine lol. I think after english that's the worst of the lot done because I can't wait to study math at this point
I can't really do that because I have exams all the way through so rip me, I finish the HSC on week 2 Thursday so my timetable is almost the worst you can get. There's 1 period of approx 24 hours where I do 3 exams

beetree1

Daddy
HSC
i feel you, something is telling me that it's whatever that'll it be fine lol. I think after english that's the worst of the lot done because I can't wait to study math at this point
I also cant wait to study for math damn son

shashysha

HSC
I can't really do that because I have exams all the way through so rip me, I finish the HSC on week 2 Thursday so my timetable is almost the worst you can get. There's 1 period of approx 24 hours where I do 3 exams
damn that sucks is that the english / continuers / english exams? well the silver lining at least is you finish pretty early lol - all my exams have 2/3 day breaks in between bar english so im pretty happy about that although i finish near the end of the cycle

Ashadowcalledregret

HSC
Ehem. Random but um, theoretically, If a student has approx 11 days till their Biology HSC EXAM and they know...close to nothing. Is there hope? If so what to do? Haha cos...that person would really need the most effective way to use these remaining days.

Of course, whoever this procrastinating, self-sabotaging person may be...😅

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)