2021 LAT Results (1 Viewer)

hatterene

HSC
thank you, and i'm sorry for your loss too. also what do u mean 6 months?
i had an immediate family member death in late august, so i'm not eligible to apply for special considerations. you need to prove that you have been affected deeply for at least 6 months of grieving. though, my school is in an lga so they applied for special considerations.

mikrokosmos

HSC
i had an immediate family member death in late august, so i'm not eligible to apply for special considerations. you need to prove that you have been affected deeply for at least 6 months of grieving. though, my school is in an lga so they applied for special considerations.
WHAT?? mine happened in august too?? so i'm not eligible???

hatterene

HSC
WHAT?? mine happened in august too?? so i'm not eligible???
well they'll review and see but it said pretty clearly on the form they will only take it into consideration if the grieving was for 6 months+. otherwise they'll be like well you had all year to study so why are you leaving it to the last minute and being prone to unforeseen circumstances anyway. you have plenty of other special considerations applications so you do not have to worry!!

mikrokosmos

HSC
well they'll review and see but it said pretty clearly on the form they will only take it into consideration if the grieving was for 6 months+. otherwise they'll be like well you had all year to study so why are you leaving it to the last minute and being prone to unforeseen circumstances anyway. you have plenty of other special considerations applications so you do not have to worry!!
shit im so sad now :( literally after it happened my mind completely blanked out (i think its like a ptsd thing) so i had to start study from scratch. like i had the potential for 93 which isnt a crazy high atar but now i'll probs get 85 :( god this is so dumb????

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
i havent even submitted them online wtf...my career adviser said that its considered in dec i think
ahh okay

also did anyone's else EAS thing automatically select like other disadvantages?? I applied for one thing and then it automatically had it as I applied for other stuff too ... which was really weird

stupidpersonlol

HSC
ahh okay

also did anyone's else EAS thing automatically select like other disadvantages?? I applied for one thing and then it automatically had it as I applied for other stuff too ... which was really weird
was it financial hardship? coz they put me also into the subcategories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)