2021 LAT Results (1 Viewer)

Chan360

HSC
i managed to get a mark of 84 with a 93 percentile, pretty happy and surprised! What atar do you think i'll need? I'm aiming for a 98+, but what's the min you guys reckon?

Chan360

HSC
thank you! I don't remember the specifics but i remember trying to use all the sources for the part B q and trying to formulate my argument pretty logically? I'm sorry that's not very helpful, but i remember watching this video the day before which was pretty good!:

Chan360

HSC
i wish they gave us exemplar responses so everyone doesn't go in blind every year
fr or at least a marking criteria? If they let me keep my response i would've shared it with you? All i remember doing was always highlighting/emphasising the holes in their argument?

hatterene

HSC
okay but i want at least a copy of my response with feedback... like, i wanna know what to improve on. this testing process is way too ambiguous and i hate it

stupidpersonlol

HSC
okay but i want at least a copy of my response with feedback... like, i wanna know what to improve on. this testing process is way too ambiguous and i hate it
exactlyy like cant we appeal about our score lmao

stupidpersonlol

HSC
thank you! I don't remember the specifics but i remember trying to use all the sources for the part B q and trying to formulate my argument pretty logically? I'm sorry that's not very helpful, but i remember watching this video the day before which was pretty good!:
i used that and still didnt do well xd

mikrokosmos

HSC
i got 71st percentile with a 75 mark. with the EAS of H01A - Death of an immediate family member, and P01A - anxiety reasons, what atar do yall think i need?

hatterene

HSC
i got 71st percentile with a 75 mark. with the EAS of H01A - Death of an immediate family member, and P01A - anxiety reasons, what atar do yall think i need?
sorry for your loss. i was going to apply for the death of an immediate family member too but it says you need 6 months which is such a bullshit rule 🙄🙄

stupidpersonlol

HSC
i got severe family disruption, financial hardship, health (Anxiety), carer responsibilities- what atar is necessary for me lol

mikrokosmos

HSC
sorry for your loss. i was going to apply for the death of an immediate family member too but it says you need 6 months which is such a bullshit rule 🙄🙄
thank you, and i'm sorry for your loss too. also what do u mean 6 months?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)