• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

Pollypopkin

HSC
y’all I kinda ate I’m so surprised cus I js studied a day before some of my exams and at 3 am I’m so happy 😭😭 I thought I was gna die from the consequences of my actions

tangerines

HSC
GUYS DOING FIVE MAJOR WORKS WAS WORTH IT I DID MY HSC DOING SUBJECTS I ENJOYED AND I DIDNT FLOP!!!!!!! my highlights: band 6 in music 1, 47/50 exam mark for extension 2 english, missed visual arts band 6 by one mark (funnily one of my lowest marks is for drama even though i got an OnSTAGE nomination LOL)

kingpalindrome

HSC
GUYS DOING FIVE MAJOR WORKS WAS WORTH IT I DID MY HSC DOING SUBJECTS I ENJOYED AND I DIDNT FLOP!!!!!!! my highlights: band 6 in music 1, 47/50 exam mark for extension 2 english, missed visual arts band 6 by one mark (funnily one of my lowest marks is for drama even though i got an OnSTAGE nomination LOL)
WOOHOOO that's awesome, well done!!!!!

tangerines

HSC
everything else i got was band 5 or e3, and im really proud of myself, i swore i was gonna get band 4 for most tbh... and the performing/creative arts subject scale so bad but im so happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)