2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

tripin

HSC
it’s actually a myth that it perfectly swaps around. it’s usually on a bell curve, and if there are abnormalities that means the bell curve can possibly shift
no but if you are ranked 1st internally you get the highest exam mark in your cohort as your internal mark so that's weird

abelsj01

HSC
considering that unsw comp sci is a 90 cut off will i automatically be enrolled into it next year since i should get 5 bonus points? im predicted to get a 89

tripin

HSC
considering that unsw comp sci is a 90 cut off will i automatically be enrolled into it next year since i should get 5 bonus points? im predicted to get a 89
yes if so it will automatically increase your selection rank, just make sure it is your top preference

abelsj01

HSC
IDK HOW MY INTERNAL WAS SHIT FOR ENGLISH AND I STILL B6 IDK HOW I DID THAT BRO I WAS MEMORISING QUOTE IN THE EXAM HALL I FKED UP I COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL FOR ANY EXAM I WAS SO SLEEP DEPRIVED AND WAFFLLING EVERYTHING HOW DID I PULL THAT OFF
crazy how u b6 when u spammed the chat for tips on how to sleep the night of the exam🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)