• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (6 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
this is insane - the run for top spot between myself (2nd) and the person in front of me is literally 0.8% (looking at weighted averages) -- this trial mark is gonna be all or end all for my top spot sdd rank 😭

and i have no clue when the teacher is giving it back to us (maybe monday 😭)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
this is insane - the run for top spot between myself (2nd) and the person in front of me is literally 0.8% (looking at weighted averages) -- this trial mark is gonna be all or end all for my top spot sdd rank 😭
gll i was so sad when my business rank dropped (i was first but i think now im top 10?? idk everyones competitive)

carrotsss

HSC

and i have no clue when the teacher is giving it back to us (maybe monday 😭)
me in chemistry

exam tomorrow so I’m praying I can make up the difference, I just need to get like 2 marks over first place

carrotsss

HSC
is ur cohot extra smart or what bc how r u getting beaten by someone when ur school is rank 400 u average like 97 in papers
my cohort is pretty dumb except for 2 of my friends who both do chem and are actually smart

he’s only ahead of me because of the first assessment weighted 30% where I lost 2 marks on dumb errors and all the assessments ever since have been easy so eventhough I’ve topped them the difference hasn’t been enough to get me to first

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
my cohort is pretty dumb except for 2 of my friends who both do chem and are actually smart

he’s only ahead of me because of the first assessment weighted 30% where I lost 2 marks on dumb errors and all the assessments ever since have been easy so eventhough I’ve topped them the difference hasn’t been enough to get me to first
its about drive its about power we stay hungry we devour ~ the rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)