• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (7 Viewers)

tangerines

HSC
i just finished my drama practical exams (thank god) !!!!!! which means i am officially done with 3/5 of my major works (i’m dying)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
imagine getting english results back bc ur school cares about you :(
still waiting for my teacher to give my maths extesnsion 1 trial back, literally two papers to mark and they've been putting it off every lesson lmao

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i was gonna go but i have a trial on monday so i cant
noooo rip - doesn't matter tbh - i went last year and it really didnt teach me much about anything, all the course info is online - only thing you get is a feel for the uni
also its kinda stressful because usyd and uts are both on at the same time so you need to run across the city to see both

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
noooo rip - doesn't matter tbh - i went last year and it really didnt teach me much about anything, all the course info is online - only thing you get is a feel for the uni
also its kinda stressful because usyd and uts are both on at the same time so you need to run across the city to see both
yea i went last year as well but like im so bored at home i just wanted to walk around the uni

last year the rain ruined it i was literally sitting in the law building in usyd for like an hr and i got bored so i just went home 😭

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
uts is much better

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
idk wat imma be doing there ive never been to an open day and have no idea what course i wanna do
there’s stalls/pop ups which give descriptions of degrees and stuff or society pop ups and ask the people there about their degree … if you want to go to one of those info sessions, good luck for usyd or unsw

synthesisFR

HSC
there’s stalls/pop ups which give descriptions of degrees and stuff or society pop ups and ask the people there about their degree … if you want to go to one of those info sessions, good luck for usyd or unsw
What abt just campus tour? Since I can find info on courses online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)