• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (5 Viewers)

band6yesplease

HSC
no drop history and ur pfp
fr re history
ADVICE FOR ALL PPL: never do history ever bad bad bad decision u will want to die every time u step inside the classroom because u realise the syllabus still has 6 frickin years of content and u sit down at ur wobbly table bc ur school cant invest in new ones and u try to listen to ur beautiful teacher tell u thinks but then she startz talking about bolsehviks or THE USA (rage) and u want to cry urself to sleep so you do when you get home then u waste ur study time and suddenly ur coming first in modern and history extension BY A THREAD but putting in minimal effort cause everything sucks and u want to drop out.

modern is lit though, like King B and Preminger

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
fr re history
ADVICE FOR ALL PPL: never do history ever bad bad bad decision u will want to die every time u step inside the classroom because u realise the syllabus still has 6 frickin years of content and u sit down at ur wobbly table bc ur school cant invest in new ones and u try to listen to ur beautiful teacher tell u thinks but then she startz talking about bolsehviks or THE USA (rage) and u want to cry urself to sleep so you do when you get home then u waste ur study time and suddenly ur coming first in modern and history extension BY A THREAD but putting in minimal effort cause everything sucks and u want to drop out.

modern is lit though, like King B and Preminger
do u like legal

carrotsss

HSC
u sit down at ur wobbly table bc ur school cant invest in new ones
i stg my school has perfectly fine tables but for some god unknown reason they choose to use the most tiny wobbly tables every for the HSC, I literally have to push my entire weight onto one side of the table to keep my sanity and build up a massive stack of 10 booklets in a space which fits 2

like why tf would you choose bad tables for the hsc you should be trying to advantage us not do this 😭

band6yesplease

HSC
i stg my school has perfectly fine tables but for some god unknown reason they choose to use the most tiny wobbly tables every for the HSC, I literally have to push my entire weight onto one side of the table to keep my sanity and build up a massive stack of 10 booklets in a space which fits 2

like why tf would you choose bad tables for the hsc you should be trying to advantage us not do this 😭
I KNOW AGH. I go in and wobble the tables before I sit down and if it moves i switch tables. It's the worst when u can hear someone else's frickin squeaking for a full 3 hours hahahaha

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I KNOW AGH. I go in and wobble the tables before I sit down and if it moves i switch tables. It's the worst when u can hear someone else's frickin squeaking for a full 3 hours hahahaha
NO LMAO TODAY WE HAD A TRIAL AND SOME PEOPLE WERE MOVING THEIR DESKS AND IT SOUNDED LIKE FART AND IT WOULD ECHO IT WAS SO FUNNY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)