• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i felt bad for my school bc i printed like 15 math past papers in the libary
so i just printed 6 chem past papers myself to not burden my schools diminishing resources and now i have a total of 8 past papers than i need to complete 💀 for chem
thats like 24 hours i can do it in one day+night and learn to be like @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
bfo ive printed like 600 pages worth of papers and theyre sitting in a pile on my desk rn

hsc prep is gonna go so hard

thatnormster

HSC
bfo ive printed like 600 pages worth of papers and theyre sitting in a pile on my desk rn

hsc prep is gonna go so hard
don't take this the wrong way. but couldn't you just buy a large 240-paged workbook and do the papers down in there, with the electronic soft copy of the trial paper up on your laptop screen? that's what i do. i don't bother with writing down the question again, i just write down my response, then mark it afterwards. that way you don't waste time, study as immediately as you'd like, all without the intimidating stack of papers waiting for you like judgement day on the edge of the desk.

and its very resource-effective. i see my friends printing out trial papers out all the time, and the environmentalist in me screams 😅

band6yesplease

HSC
don't take this the wrong way. but couldn't you just buy a large 240-paged workbook and do the papers down in there, with the electronic soft copy of the trial paper up on your laptop screen? that's what i do. i don't bother with writing down the question again, i just write down my response, then mark it afterwards. that way you don't waste time, study as immediately as you'd like, all without the intimidating stack of papers waiting for you like judgement day on the edge of the desk.

and its very resource-effective. i see my friends printing out trial papers out all the time, and the environmentalist in me screams 😅
Based but its the vibe of the paper... like u can't write ur answers in a workbook in the HSC so its sometimes better/more fun to practice. I normally don't print out the MC or essay options and stuff though bc u can just answer them in exam writing booklets

thatnormster

HSC
Based but its the vibe of the paper... like u can't write ur answers in a workbook in the HSC so its sometimes better/more fun to practice. I normally don't print out the MC or essay options and stuff though bc u can just answer them in exam writing booklets
gotcha. not a big vibe type of gal, i think i'm too utilitarian / conservative for my own good.

carrotsss

HSC

way too many distractions that way + it’s nice to have the actual space for each question and get into the habit of drawing all over questions

i appreciate the environmentalism but also you’re still using paper with a workbook 😭

thatnormster

HSC
way too many distractions that way + it’s nice to have the actual space for each question and get into the habit of drawing all over questions

i appreciate the environmentalism but also you’re still using paper with a workbook 😭
that is very true

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i stg my school has perfectly fine tables but for some god unknown reason they choose to use the most tiny wobbly tables every for the HSC, I literally have to push my entire weight onto one side of the table to keep my sanity and build up a massive stack of 10 booklets in a space which fits 2

like why tf would you choose bad tables for the hsc you should be trying to advantage us not do this 😭
OMFGGG trials were so bad, i cant form a single thought without the tables squeaking 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)