• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (8 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Analyse using recent data, all the way upto the the GFC to deduce the effectiveness of condoms as a way to limit internal fertilisation in mammals such as humans?? Tf u think they gonna make I write an essay about..
why the fuck does ur brain function like this

synthesisFR

HSC

carrotsss

HSC
wait question can i get a 99.95 if my school is ranked shit? i don't think my school has ever touched the 99.95 range and we don't get many b6s... idk how it affects me tho
yes u can, as long as ur first in all ur subjects anything is possible and ur school doesn’t matter at all

carrotsss

HSC
what if I'm not first in all my subjects tho...
assuming you do high scaling subjects (you do) you have to either get mid band 6s in all ur subjects or high band 6s in most subjects and a low band 6 in one - unless your ranking is well and truly in the band 6 range given past results or very close for all of subjects it’s not really possible

nsw..wollongong

HSC
assuming you do high scaling subjects (you do) you have to either get mid band 6s in all ur subjects or high band 6s in most subjects and a low band 6 in one - unless your ranking is well and truly in the band 6 range given past results or very close for all of subjects it’s not really possible
well that's the thing idek if my rank is good enough, my school isn't telling me anything bc they think ppl are gonna start fights abt it

carrotsss

HSC
well that's the thing idek if my rank is good enough, my school isn't telling me anything bc they think ppl are gonna start fights abt it
that’s just dumb wtf

will any of your teachers tell you if you ask them individually? obv that one teacher won’t lol but im guessing other teachers don’t hate you as much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)