2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
r u fr bruh we didnt go on an excursion for business we were too busy WRITING
from what i heard like they had a lecture thing in the morning or smth apparently where they learned about luna park business strategies or whatever as a case study and the rest of the day once it was done they could go on the rides, there weren't even any lines cos it was a school day during school hours 💀💀

bio we only went to the unsw museum of diseases, there was no fun only making notes and writing on our booklets about diseases 💔

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
geography at my school has excursions every second week i swear
i havn't had any since like year 8 i think

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
geography at my school has excursions every second week i swear
i havn't had any since like year 8 i think
yes omg my friends did geo and every fortnight they would just go on random excursions to the beach or eat pho at restaurants like there's no way all of those excursions constitute as fieldwork 💀💀

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
how tf does luna park relate to math be fr 💀💀💀
"Year 9 students ventured to Luna Park for their Mathematics Excursion.
Our students applied mathematical concepts in real life as they enjoyed the thrill of the wide range of rides. They experienced the application of speed, distance, and time as they cruised on the roller coasters. The students were given worksheets that covered the Stage 5 mathematical outcomes. Despite the heat, the students absolutely loved their Luna Park experience. It was a fantastic day overall!" -- the facebook post

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I had an excursion for year 11 modern to the sydney jewish museum and a boring bio one for the y11 depth study to some mangrove lakes, and a year 11 excursion to see Othello, had a bunch of excursions in y11 and then only one in y12 :(

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I had an excursion for year 11 modern to the sydney jewish museum and a boring bio one for the y11 depth study to some mangrove lakes, and a year 11 excursion to see Othello, had a bunch of excursions in y11 and then only one in y12 :(
our year 11 bio excursion had leeches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)