2023 HSC chat (9 Viewers)

Retrodawn

HSC
does anyone know when the honour roll comes out like on SMH, is it the same time as when ATARs are released?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
does anyone know when the honour roll comes out like on SMH, is it the same time as when ATARs are released?
the honour roll is taken from the distinguished achievers list NESA publishes on their site. if i recall correctly (pls someone correct me if i'm wrong), it came out a few hours after the ATARs came out, and then was quickly followed by SMH.

Interdice

HSC
I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. What is the point of english essays? like legit what's their point?

Economics, Chem, Phys even PDHPE all have applications. English essays really don't.

Like this is a good video essay, but a HSC marker would legit give it a 3/20, because no quotes, no techniques and no other crap. Like what is the point of quotes and techniques? Like technqiues are 90 percent bullshit.

Like he don't be saying "Complex stories can challenge and and provide contradictory human experiances. This is shown nihalistic tv series Rick and Morty(2013-present) by daniel harmon and other guy, where a depresssed mad scientist and teenage boy show the the complex dynamics of family."

Or "Rick says "Wubba lubba dub dub". Harmon uses rhyme to the effect of memoriability". Like legit what's teh point of writing essays?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)