2023 HSC Exam Timetables: OUT NOW 28/4 (1 Viewer)

What day is your last HSC exam?

• Total voters

chuuerrydrops_

HSC
economics not being the last exam like my teacher has drilled into us since year 11 is messing with me πŸ™ƒ
i finish on the 30th tho so that's nice!! not at all excited for the economics to ancient history pipeline </3

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
i have a pretty good timetable, except for the one day break between society and ancient :sleep: 5 and 6 day break for history extension and ipt respectively though, they are my favourite subjects so i'll have some fun revising for them (can’t believe i’m not joking)

i hate studying for society, no joke this timetable is backstabbing my society grade even further since i’ll just spend my time prior for ancient revision

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Post/discuss your personalised timetable here: HSC begins from 11th OCT and finished 3rd NOV this year

How to check your personalised timetable:
1. go to nesa, press 'log in'
2. enter your details (email your school if you don't know your details) to log in
3. click 'exam timetable' under 'student details'

OR

Full Timetable link: not customised to you

(I'm a psycho so I decided to post this thread before the actual timetable comes out next friday)
bruh, that time table looks crazy good tho. all spread out nicely.

souli

HSC
yeah the english modern run isn't ideal but we'll survive. that's fair logic actually that makes me feel better about it
I know if that was me.. my hand would literally break from all the writing 😭 😭 You should have seen the state of my scrawl when I had a two-hour history and two-hour english exam the same day last year πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

raspberriesandpears

HSC
Noo mine is for Modern Greek continuers.. I'm doing only accelerated Greek this year, makes me super glad I don't have the Modern and English lineup :D Ik you'll do great tho <33
oh yes ofc!! completely forgot you graduate this year!!! good luck - accelerated exams are rough but ultimately rewarding.

english modern is not going to be fun ugh. i had a pretty similar day with english extension 1 and history extension on the same day last assessment block, and i'm actually looking forward to getting extension one back and to see how bad my handwriting was by the end!

souli

HSC
oh yes ofc!! completely forgot you graduate this year!!! good luck - accelerated exams are rough but ultimately rewarding.

english modern is not going to be fun ugh. i had a pretty similar day with english extension 1 and history extension on the same day last assessment block, and i'm actually looking forward to getting extension one back and to see how bad my handwriting was by the end!
Thank u!! At least you were able to get some practice w/ speed writing :oldwink: I bought these military grade pens off ebay that are so heavy and I've been trying to train my hand to write without getting sore πŸ’€πŸ’€ It's working tho hahah

How are you feeling about your prep atm for the two exams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)