2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
who listens to music while studying or doing assignments? i don't usually but i sort of want to.... thoughts?
Doing assignments maybe, but I never listen to songs with lyrics while I try to study content. Even if you don't realise it, you're probably being that slight bit unproductive because you're listening to your favourite parts/words. I recommend brown noise :)

C_master

HSC
Doing assignments maybe, but I never listen to songs with lyrics while I try to study content. Even if you don't realise it, you're probably being that slight bit unproductive because you're listening to your favourite parts/words. I recommend brown noise :)
nah pink noise goes hard with studying

aqwerty13402

HSC
The english faculty is actually killing me right now. We have our English Mod A half yearly in 2 weeks, and my teacher is now telling me that instead of having 2 paragraphs, I need to cut them down so I can make room for a third. I promise it's not bias, but my essay right now is really good, but they are straight up telling me I won't get good marks unless it's three paragraphs.

hafsah_

HSC
For anyone who does Business Studies, what's your Assessment Task for this term??

aqwerty13402

HSC
I'm starting finance tomorrow, idk how to feel about it
I mean I definitely liked operations better. Finance is sort of known to be the hardest one, but I honestly think its manageable. A bit harder to smart waffle though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)