2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

katiekms

HSC
This could also be affected by the teacher's depth of knowledge on the subject they teach. One of my teachers went on mat leave and a teacher who had no clue what they're teaching was assigned to us. Don't get me wrong, they are a really nice person with a fun personality but they have no idea what they are teaching. They can't answer the class's questions, they are googling stuff almost 75% of the time and sometimes the class has to explain to them the concepts and theories that they are meant to be teaching us. Like, your nice and all, but our class is screwed. Big time :/
this is exactly why i dropped from maths advanced (except for paternity leave). i went from knowing what’s going on 80% of the time to like 20% lmaooo.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
This could also be affected by the teacher's depth of knowledge on the subject they teach. One of my teachers went on mat leave and a teacher who had no clue what they're teaching was assigned to us. Don't get me wrong, they are a really nice person with a fun personality but they have no idea what they are teaching. They can't answer the class's questions, they are googling stuff almost 75% of the time and sometimes the class has to explain to them the concepts and theories that they are meant to be teaching us. Like, your nice and all, but our class is screwed. Big time :/
Yes! That is so accurate! Thank you for bringing that up. Sometimes they know the information themselves too but don't have the ability to teach it to someone else.

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
this is exactly why i dropped from maths advanced (except for paternity leave). i went from knowing what’s going on 80% of the time to like 20% lmaooo.
thats what happens if u rely on ur teacher for everything

HSC
Connections
Puzzle #344
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Connections
Puzzle #344
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Nearly there
Connections
Puzzle #344
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)