2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
everytime i read what uni students have to say post-hsc i get less and less excited about the future
nah uni is great i am in a 6 week holiday rn with literally zero schoolwork to do and this is the shorter of the holidays. and even once uni starts there is absolutely nothing stopping me from skipping almost all of my classes if I feel like it

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
nah uni is great i am in a 6 week holiday rn with literally zero schoolwork to do and this is the shorter of the holidays. and even once uni starts there is absolutely nothing stopping me from skipping almost all of my classes if I feel like it
you’ve restored all my hope thank you.

K2Trappy

HSC
this typa flexing should get u arrested its like putting a table in front of starving children and having a 6 course meal

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Im gonna come back to this comment over and over again for my mental sanity

HSC
feel like an academic doing 0 work cuz you're doing "aesthetic study"
fortunately not, the pressure of everyone around me 'watching me' is forcing me to lock in and study the best I ever have

also unfortunately none of my study is "aesthetic study" all of my shit is strewn across my table, I look like a mess and my adhd meds are holding on for dear life

WeiWeiMan

HSC
fortunately not, the pressure of everyone around me 'watching me' is forcing me to lock in and study the best I ever have

also unfortunately none of my study is "aesthetic study" all of my shit is strewn across my table, I look like a mess and my adhd meds are holding on for dear life
sry bro for makin assumptions i'll do better next time

do you use ypt or smth while ur studying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 5)