• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (14 Viewers)

HSC
Oh my god. I cannot look at the countdown, it literally gives me so much anxiety even though I feel prepared for most of my exams.

if you need some fear in you take this:
ITS IN UNDER 2 WEEKS WTF

Demons

HSC
wait?! you know how the regional towns such as broken hill and some others which are still in NSW but have a different time zone (like 30 mins behind us). What time would they start their hsc exams, cause if the rest of us start at 9:30am and they start at 9:30 am doesn't that mean we start 30 mins earlier than them?! or do they start at 9.

ihatehsc24

HSC
wait?! you know how the regional towns such as broken hill and some others which are still in NSW but have a different time zone (like 30 mins behind us). What time would they start their hsc exams, cause if the rest of us start at 9:30am and they start at 9:30 am doesn't that mean we start 30 mins earlier than them?! or do they start at 9.
I assume they would start at 9

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Just a super hypothetical question… how many paras did y’all do for mod b (specifically if ya did ts Eliot)…. 💀
no way I can fit 3 bro.

Legendary16

HSC
I am only aiming for 800-900 for mod c because it's possible to get away with it...imaginatives can be highly subjective and you can definitely have a really good one with lesser words. Sadly it will have to be around a 1000 for the other two

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 10)