• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

TheLastHope

HSC
Alright! Here are some you can try to go to:

• Online Directories:
    • Websites like Psychology Today, BetterHelp, and Therapist Finder allow you to search for licensed therapists and therapy centers based on your location. You can filter by specialties, insurance, and type of therapy.
  • Local Health Clinics or Hospitals:
    • Many hospitals and community health clinics offer mental health services, including therapy. They often have professional counselors or psychologists on staff.
  • University Counseling Centers:
    • If you’re near a university, many schools have counseling centers that offer therapy services to both students and the public at lower rates.
  • Nonprofit Organizations:
    • Organizations like Headspace or Mindspot Clinic (Australia), or NAMI (USA) offer affordable or free mental health services. Some might also provide support groups.
  • Private Therapy Practices:
    • You can also seek out private practices in your area. These practices often specialize in different forms of therapy, so you can find one that fits your specific needs.
Courtesy of GPT
Okay fuck off now and get a life, class of 2050 mf

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
google betterhelp, the 2nd result is an article about how it got fined by the ftc for sharing private data and about how it could potentially be breaking australian privacy laws.
Thank you for bringing to my attention! I'll make sure to eradicate such mistakes next time 👍

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
dont use chatgpt for giving others fucking medical advice you dropkick
There is no need for aggression. I understand that this may be your character but we can both solve this together. Yes you may argue that you don't want to talk to a 'bot' but I will bring in my human senses if I need to haha 😀

spiderfan44

HSC
There is no need for aggression. I understand that this may be your character but we can both solve this together. Yes you may argue that you don't want to talk to a 'bot' but I will bring in my human senses if I need to haha 😀
DONT USE A CHAT BOT TO GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE! YOU HAVE NO SENSE EITHER!!! NO MORE MEDICAL ADVICE!!

hscccc

HSC
ik i said i was ignoring mr.ai but its just so disingenuous to give out mental health advice from a fricken robot 💀 AGAIN like you sound soooo robotic maybe speak as yourself if u wanna give out actual constructive, meaningful and helpful advice

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
ik i said i was ignoring mr.ai but its just so disingenuous to give out mental health advice from a fricken robot 💀 AGAIN like you sound soooo robotic maybe speak as yourself if u wanna give out actual constructive, meaningful and helpful advice
I understand! I'm sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)