• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (15 Viewers)

keyboardsmash

HSC
Please keep it civil thanks!
Hi fellow women. Please keep it civil Keep it civil please :) Please keep it civil thanks! Keep it civil please Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil fellow members! Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil šŸ‘ Please keep it civil Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil please Keep it civil please keep it civil Keep it civil! Keep it civil Keep it civil keep it civil Keep it civil :awesome:

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
Hi fellow women. Please keep it civil Keep it civil please :) Please keep it civil thanks! Keep it civil please Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil fellow members! Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil šŸ‘ Please keep it civil Keep it civil gentlemen Keep it civil please Keep it civil please keep it civil Keep it civil! Keep it civil Keep it civil keep it civil Keep it civil :awesome:
No spamming please!

katiekms

itā€™s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC

use this to search your school, if you can't you can physically count the places
iā€™m not sure how to find it, but it says the success rate was 2.35% šŸ’€ is anyone here able to estimate what rank that would be? (i know itā€™s very very bad)

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
MACRO šŸ˜
and yes i agree - the markers can see your simile (well actually they cant bc its marked seperate anyway) but they dont need u to point it out you know..
macro techniques r the way to go for the justification, ESPECIALLY bc youre giving that marker a well rounded and cohesive analysis of ur piece esp bc theyre not even reading it
they are now marked together so that markers can see if ur BSing or not
- source: my teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)