• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I need toxic motivation right now 🥴 please help!
if you don't study, not only will you work at maccas your whole life, you will have your income taken stolen every day until you are left homeless without any hope. you will see all your classmates laughing at you for the failure you have become. you will live in a recurring living nightmare of failing to become anything. no one will remember you and your existence will be nothing but insignificant.

ziGma

HSC
If you don’t study you'll fail and work at maccas for your whole life until you die
Funny thing is I have worked there in the past and it is HORRIBLE 😫 THANK YOU

if you don't study, not only will you work at maccas your whole life, you will have your income taken stolen every day until you are left homeless without any hope. you will see all your classmates laughing at you for the failure you have become. you will live in a recurring living nightmare of failing to become anything. no one will remember you and your existence will be nothing but insignificant.
Oh 😖 THANKS this helped!

ziGma

HSC
Hi, what time does everyone usually wake up? What time do you start studying?

Are you a Night Owl or Morning Bird?

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hi, what time does everyone usually wake up? What time do you start studying?

Are you a Night Owl or Morning Bird?

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.
Wake up at 6, study until 12, eat lunch until 12:10, study until 6, eat dinner until 6:10, shower until 6:20, study until 12am, sleep (lucid dream so you can study inside your sleep)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)