2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

hafsah_

HSC
Should I
same i literally cbb w english like just stop existing pls
Literall everyone's in their English hating phase rn dw.

I'm trying my hardest to read 'The Awakening' for eng and I watched some videos yesterday on it but her writing style is just 😒

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i dont 💀 uni has been comparatively more chill, theres less pressure coz if u flop one thing u won't be screwed
for me the year is passing soo slowly like i looked at the calender today and was shocked that we're still in April, I thought we were past June

i guess i only miss the people from school, not school itself, but im still getting bombarded with assignments now

liamkk112

HSC
for me the year is passing soo slowly like i looked at the calender today and was shocked that we're still in April, I thought we were past June

i guess i only miss the people from school, not school itself, but im still getting bombarded with assignments now
yeah it is passing slowly but its nice, especially coz theres more stuff to learn so it feels like i actually got time to learn

although unsw already has exams lmaooo crazy

crying coz i have an assignment due 2 days later but i thought it was due 2 weeks later ok bye i need to start it idek what to do
😭 good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)