• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
but also, take a look at my islam/christianity notes, if I didn't make them look nice, it would be really hard to use them as they would be blocks of text. so I make them nice more for a practicality sense

also it doesn't take me very much time to make them look the way they do, maybe 20-30 mins per set of notes
If your notes are blocks of text though, clearly you're not summarising content, you're memorising big chunks of textbook/source work which could easily just be identified through the textbook/source you used.

spiderfan44

HSC
If your notes are blocks of text though, clearly you're not summarising content, you're memorising big chunks of textbook/source work which could easily just be identified through the textbook/source you used.
i think maybe what they mean is that if they didnt format the notes, it would appear as a block of text. for example i leave a line gap between dotpoints/sentences when i write notes because it makes it easier for me to read, if not it would be a chunk of text which i may struggle a bit more w

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
i think maybe what they mean is that if they didnt format the notes, it would appear as a block of text. for example i leave a line gap between dotpoints/sentences when i write notes because it makes it easier for me to read, if not it would be a chunk of text which i may struggle a bit more w
Yes! ^^^

spiderfan44

HSC
Nah I don’t mean like that, I mean it would just be 32 pages of plain boring dot points

Makes it harder to learn from if u can’t read if yk?
yea i agree with this. ill format my stuff and add visual indicators such as highlighting, color coding and symbols and such so i can distinguish information a bit better. im assuming frog isnt just drawing pretty stuff, and is instead more of just organizing information through visual means

DoubleTrj

HSC
im pretty sure that the cssa trial papers that the schools order are all the same, but a few of my teachers do modify the papers for the subject based on if we have covered the content yet
where can you get cssa past papers

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.

Charlie Lu

HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Skibidi Banban in Ohio drinking grimace shake and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie becoming uncanny
I- 💀🔫

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
level 5 gyat rizz livvy dune rizzing up baby gronk ice spice what the dog doin skibidi toilet in real life only in ohio at 3am we go jim zyzz creatine alpha sigma cuh dey boad Kai cenat is in Ohio drinking grimace shakes and gyatting like a Gigachad sigma male 1 2 buckle my shoe 3 4 buckle some more we live we love we lie.
you mirin brah?

DoubleTrj

HSC
how many quotes from the prescribed text are needed in a critical for mod c eng advanced?
I don’t think you necessarily need a quote. In my internal I only used form and style from my prescribed text and still did pretty good in adv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)