2024 HSC Chat (13 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
this board would probably be really good to use for a scientific report about how the hsc affects students mental health because you can see people freaking the fuck out and declining more and more as trials gets closer

K2Trappy

HSC
this board would probably be really good to use for a scientific report about how the hsc affects students mental health because you can see people freaking the fuck out and declining more and more as trials gets closer
tbh everyone complains about stuff with effort attached, there's ppl who have it a lot worse than memorising english essays

spiderfan44

HSC
guys is anyone else doing practise trial papers and doing much worse than they did in yr 11 prelims

:(
nvm its just for earth and environmental science and because im doing private school papers, i go to public so the exams are usually a bit less strict w marking

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
😭 80 is my goal
literally 😭😭 i want at least an 84 and then i just get bombarded with anti ~80 atar propaganda, like there was a post that was like “what would you do if you got a bad atar, like 85, how would you react?” or something like that like…. erm….

sainzsgf

HSC
anyone who has bought atar notes + was it worth the money? people keep talking about how good it is
i really like the business one as well but like a lot of the information is word for word the same as the jacaranda textbook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)