• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
food tech is the second last exam and finishes at 6, then i have geo on the final day day at 930, yay

coolbanana34

HSC
Stressful 13 years mate, K-12, finally our prison sentence is over only to then go to uni and then an endless cycle of work
Kindy to year 10 ain't no damn prison, it's probs the peak of most ppls lives apart from maybe retirement but U can't do sh*t cuz Ur old asf anyway. Yr 11 is more work and so is yr 12, but those yrs fly by so quick, at least imo. Chill out on the school diss, you'll look back and miss it one day.

Solarised

HSC
Kindy to year 10 ain't no damn prison, it's probs the peak of most ppls lives apart from maybe retirement but U can't do sh*t cuz Ur old asf anyway. Yr 11 is more work and so is yr 12, but those yrs fly by so quick, at least imo. Chill out on the school diss, you'll look back and miss it one day.
Ofc anyone would miss it but the 20s are the limelight of your life, practically the peak before the downfall

weeze

HSC
after getting an early entry offer ive totally given up

also anyone else sick af? i have the worst and longest cold I've ever had in years right before the exams lmao a lot of my friends are the same AND I SWEAR ITS NOT JUST AN EXCUSE FOR ME TO STOP STUDYING like i swear something is going round

Solarised

HSC

also anyone else sick af? i have the worst and longest cold I've ever had in years right before the exams lmao a lot of my friends are the same AND I SWEAR ITS NOT JUST AN EXCUSE FOR ME TO STOP STUDYING like i swear something is going round
Naa I have peak health (my health is going to deteriorate on October 15th)

Legendary16

HSC

I'm in the same boat...haven't fully recovered for 3 weeks now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)