:) (1 Viewer)

ali-fc

HSC
i recieved 2 offers today from the university of western sydney and the university of notre dame and i am estatic! the only thing is i am deciding which uni i should study at ! whats your opinion or which uni is better ?! plus i live closer to uws so yeh!

Synchronised

HSC
i recieved 2 offers today from the university of western sydney and the university of notre dame and i am estatic! the only thing is i am deciding which uni i should study at ! whats your opinion or which uni is better ?! plus i live closer to uws so yeh!
I think UWS is better, not sure though.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You have to keep in mind that Notre Dame is a private uni too, so everything in terms of fees and HECS could be different. I don't think it's as expensive as Bond, and i do recall there being CSP places at Notre Dame but that's something you'll have to research yourself or wait for someone who knows what they are talking about. (Enoligam?)

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
There's no CSP places at Notre Dame: only full-paying places i.e. use FEE-HELP.

ali-fc

HSC
Bachelor of business and commerce at both unis and yeh they have fee help they sent it with the offer . Il prob go uws easier in terms of transport :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)