2k14 UMAT results + General Discussions (2 Viewers)

mreditor16

HSC
are results actually out or are you just trolling??

georgela

HSC
N/A
Just gave them a call to subtly ask, to quote 'the release date has not been finalised'. Not sure if they just say that so they're not forced to give definitive answer! But I just have a feeling it won't be today

TranceStep

HSC
I reckon this year they wana keep it real with the "late september" statement. So best bet is they are released sometime next week.

bangladesh

HSC
I reckon this year they wana keep it real with the "late september" statement. So best bet is they are released sometime next week.
nah tbh, the earlier they release, the more time they have to fix anything if they've made a mistake before interviews begin. so ye

sabz1996

HSC
Unfortunately I didn't read through this thread after reading the title. Instead, I froze, started shaking and had that very nervous feeling, went to my mail and saw nothing. Was still scared but then came back to this thread and THEN realised that they haven't yet been released.

God, I'm really dreading the results for some reason :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Unfortunately I didn't read through this thread after reading the title. Instead, I froze, started shaking and had that very nervous feeling, went to my mail and saw nothing. Was still scared but then came back to this thread and THEN realised that they haven't yet been released.

God, I'm really dreading the results for some reason :(
relax, I did super super shit, so whatever yuo got, I got 1000x worse

Why are they reluctant in releasing a date?
cos they're sadists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)